Half Corked Marathon 2022
Your journey through Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country will lead you to wineries from around the region as you wind through the valley and vineyards. Participants will be sorted into waves that will allow for physical distancing along the course and at wineries to ensure that we are working within the health and safety parameters set forth by the provincial government under current pandemic protocols. Participants should plan that their wave time could be assigned at ANYTIME on Saturday morning and will have a maximum of 3.5 hours to complete the course (approximately 19km).
Half Corked registration includes:
- A curated welcome bag with goodies & exclusive offers from Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country Wineries
- Transportation TO the Start Line and FROM the Finish Line from Oliver, Osoyoos & Penticton
- Fine wines and tasting bites from local restaurants on the route
- Picnic lunch at the finish line (or to go if required under pandemic protocols)
- An opportunity to wear and see fantastic costumes
- An opportunity to meet the people behind the wines of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
- World-class scenery from Golden Mile and Black Sage Benches
COAST HOTEL Oliver has a Special Offer for 2022 HCM Guests
We are thrilled to announce the Coast Oliver Hotel as the official accommodation sponsor of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country’s signature events. Located on the banks of the Okanagan River, in the centre of Oliver, the Coast Oliver Hotel is a perfect home base from which to explore our region’s many wineries, restaurants, and attractions.
Steps away from the Half Corked Marathon Finish Line and the Primavera Party location, it’s in the heart of the action for the hottest weekend of the Fall.