For Valentine’s Day, show your love with a French and romantic escape. Please your soulmate with a getaway at La...
The Hideout Guest House at Moon Curser Vineyards is located on the East Bench of Osoyoos, and is a private luxury 3-bedroom suite. With views overlooking our Home Vineyard, Osoyoos, Osoyoos Lake and Mt. Kobau and Mt. Kruger in the distance, The Hideout is a perfect escape. You will be steps away from our tasting room and our working vineyard and winery, and the town of Osoyoos and its beaches are less than a 5-minute drive away. A perfect space for families, couples or groups of friends.
Features of this private 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,800 square foot suite include:
• Waking up to vineyard, lake and mountain views in the master bedroom with a King size bed and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and floor to ceiling windows on the west side. The second bedroom has a Queen size bed with south facing views of vineyard and Osoyoos Lake. The third twin bedroom has two Single beds. Both bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 have doors that open to small balconies and windows that look out onto the Anarchist Mountain. The main bathroom for the suite is a full bathroom with large bathtub/shower.
• Four covered decks and balconies, with the main 460 square foot balcony overlooking our home vineyard, Osoyoos and Osoyoos Lake with Weber BBQ, large outdoor dining table and sectional couch provided for your enjoyment on those glorious warm and lazy evenings.
• Luxury kitchen includes induction stovetop, two convection ovens, two dishwashers, two coffee makers (12 cup and Nespresso), microwave, large fridge/freezer, plenty of counter space and a generous quartz kitchen bar with four barstools that are perfect for sipping wine and helping your resident chef(s) with dinner prep.
• Large open concept living space: living room with flat screen TV, lounge sitting area beside kitchen/living room, dining room and kitchen.
• On-site laundry facilities, air-conditioning, free WiFi and free parking for up to three vehicles.