Osoyoos Business and Services*:
In an effort to encourage social distancing and prevent the spread of COVID-19, our local businesses in Osoyoos are taking preventative measures in order to help protect our community and provide a safe environment for visitors, and residences alike.
Please see below for what’s open in Osoyoos including special business hours and services being offered during this time.
*Please note that this information changes frequently, and we recommend contacting specific businesses to confirm hours of operation, services and health and safety protocols offered.
Updated as of January 12, 2021. Please contact businesses directly for the most up to date information.
OSOYOOS COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Osoyoos Visitor Centre: OPEN TUES-SAT 9:30AM – 3:30PM
- Osoyoos public parks, trails, walkways and beaches: OPEN
- Parks and Recreation Map Boat Trailer Parking (Paid): CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Skateboard Park: OPEN
- Osoyoos Dog Park: OPEN
- Kinsmen Park Playground: OPEN
- Lions Park Playground: OPEN
- Osoyoos Splash Park: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Sunrise Marina: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Pickleball Courts: OPEN
- Sun Bowl Arena: Contact Sonora Community Centre for more info.
- Sonora Community Centre: OPEN (BY APPOINTMENT)
- Osoyoos Library: OPEN TUESDAY-SATURDAY
- Osoyoos Firehall: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Desert Park: CLOSED
- Public tennis courts: OPEN
- Osoyoos Town Office: OPEN 9AM-1PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
Osoyoos Town Office can be reached at: 250.495.6515 or firstname.lastname@example.org | www.osoyoos.ca
- Planning and Development Services: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC Planning and Development Services can be reached at: 250.495.6191 or email@example.com
- Desert Sun Counselling and Resource Centre: OPEN – OFFERING VIRTUAL SERVICES
- Osoyoos Child Care Centre: OPEN
- Osoyoos Elks bingo: CLOSED UNTIL FEB 5th
- Osoyoos Elks cribbage: CLOSED
- Osoyoos Farmers’ Market: INDOOR MARKETS AT THE SONORA COMMUNITY CENTRE SATURDAY FEB 13th & MARCH 13th
- Osoyoos Food Bank: OPEN
- Osoyoos Legion: OPEN
- Osoyoos Seniors Centre: CLOSED UNTIL FEB 5th
- Oliver Seniors Centre: CLOSED UNTIL FEB 5th
- Marina Washroom: Open Daily 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Goodman Park Washroom: Open Daily – 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Pioneer Walkway Washroom: Closed for the season
DINING, RESTAURANTS & GROCERIES
- 7-11 Food Services: OPEN
- Ambrosia: CLOSED UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY
- AG Foods: OPEN WITH FIRST HOUR OPEN TO SENIORS AND THOSE IN NEED
- A&W: OPEN
- The Bear, The Fish, The Root & The Berry: OPEN
- Buy Low Foods: OPEN WITH FIRST HOUR OPEN TO SENIORS AND THOSE IN NEED
- Boston Pizza: OPEN
- Campo Marina: OPEN TUES-SAT 4-7:30PM
- Convivia Bistro Cuisine: OPEN THURS-MON 4:30-9PM
- Dairy Queen Osoyoos: OPEN FOR TAKEOUT AND DRIVE THRU
- Diamond Steak and Seafood House: OPEN WED-SUN 4-9:30PM (Closed January and February)
- Footprints Beach Bar & Grill: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Golden Chopsticks: OPEN
- Gyro Beach Cafe: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Indian Flame on Main: OPEN DAILY 3:30-8:30 PM
- JoJos Café: OPEN FOR TAKEOUT WITH LIMITED OUTDOOR SEATING MONDAY – SATURDAY 8-3 PM
- Junction 3 Coffee House: OPEN
- Kozo Cafe: OPEN MON-FRI LUNCH 11:30AM-2:30PM AND DINNER 4PM-6PM
- Lake Village Bakery: OPEN WED – SUN 9AM-3PM, PRE-ORDERS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. ONLY 1 PERSON PER FAMILY TO WAIT IN THE LINE-UP
- Mami’s Pizza: OPEN DAILY 3-9 PM
- La Marqueza: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Masala Bistro: OPEN THURS – TUES 12:00PM TO 7:00PM
- McDonalds: OPEN
- Miradoro Restaurant: CLOSED JANUARY & FEBRUARY
- North Basin Brewing Co.: OPEN
- O’Delights Asian Fusion Restaurant: OPEN WED-MON
- The Owl pub: OPEN
- Pizza 97A: OPEN
- Pizza Factory: OPEN
- Pointe 49 @ Walnut Beach: OPEN
- Quizno’s: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Roberto’s Gelato: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- The Restaurant at Watermark: OPEN WED-SUN
- The Sage Pub: OPEN
- Smitty’s Osoyoos: OPEN DAILY 8AM-7PM
- Sol @ Holiday Inn: OPEN DAILY 7:30-10:30AM & 5-9PM
- Sugar Quail Bakery: OPEN TUES-SAT BUT ONLY 1 PERSON/PARTY ALLOWED IN AT A TIME
- Terrafina: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Tim Hortons: OPEN
- Subway: OPEN
- Wander Home Café: OPEN
- Wildfire Grill: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- C&C Family Orchards: OPEN FRI-SUN 10AM -5PM
- Fernandes Fruit Market: OPEN DAILY 9AM-6PM
- Kailey Fruit Market: OPEN TUES 12-3PM & SAT 11-4PM
- Osoyoos Fruit Basket: OPEN DAILY 9 AM – 4PM
- Osoyoos Fruit Market: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
RETAIL AND SHOPPING
- 85th Boutique: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Bonnie Doon: OPEN
- California Day Clothing: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Cheeks Wear: OPEN
- Elvis Fine Jewelry: OPEN TUESDAY-SATURDAY
- Fields Osoyoos: OPEN
- First Choice Health Foods: OPEN
- Home Hardware: OPEN
- Lady Chadderton’s: OPEN WED-SAT 10-4
- Osoyoos Thrift Store: CLOSED
- Osoyoos Flea market: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Osoyoos Flowers: OPEN MONDAY- SATURDAY 10AM – 6PM
- Pharmasave: OPEN MONDAY-SATURDAY
- Polka Dot Door Floral Design Boutique: OPEN
- Red Apple Osoyoos: OPEN
- Sandhu Greenhouses: OPEN
- Shoe Biz: OPEN
- Shoppers Drug Mart: OPEN – FIRST HOUR (8AM – 9AM) FOR SENIORS AND THOSE IN NEED ONLY
- Strike The Pose: OPEN
- The Curator: OPEN
- The Source Osoyoos: OPEN
- Unity: OPEN
- Wander Home: OPEN
- Your Dollar Store With More: OPEN
For Osoyoos hotels, motels, resorts, and bed and breakfasts, please visit our accommodations page and contact properties directly to book.
CAMPING & RV
- Brookvale Holiday Resort: OPEN
- Cabana Beach Campground: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Island View Campground: OPEN
- Nk’Mip Campground: OPEN
- Osoyoos RV & Waterslides: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Walton’s Lakefront Resort: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- sẁiẁs Provincial Park (Haynes Point): CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
RECREATION, ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- ATB Watersports: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- The Art Gallery Osoyoos: OPEN
- Baldy Mountain Resort: OPEN THURS-MON 9AM-3:30PM
- Coyotes Sports Simulation: OPEN TUES-SAT 10AM-6PM (OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT)
- Double O Bikes: OPEN TUES-SAT 9AM-4PM MAX 3 PEOPLE ALLOWED IN STORE
- Indian Grove Riding Stables: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Kobau Lanes: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Level Up Games: OPEN WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY
- MOXIE Tours: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Centre: OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-3:30PM
- Okanagan Art Gallery: OPEN
- Osoyoos Desert Centre: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad: OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 10-5PM & SATURDAY 12-5PM
- Osoyoos Golf Club: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- OK Wine shuttle: CLOSED
- Rattlesnake Canyon: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Sonora Dunes Golf Club: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- South Okanagan E Bike Safaris: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Starlite Marina: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Sun Hills Riding Centre: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Wakepilot: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Wine Tours Gone South: OPEN
FITNESS, SPA AND WELLNESS SERVICES
- Advanced Fitness Club: OPEN
- Beyond Beauty: OPEN
- Dance Oasis Studio: TEMPORARILY CLOSED, ONLINE CLASSES
- Dirty Hairy’s Barber: OPEN
- The Good Life: OPEN
- Lakeside Laser Lounge: CLOSED TO NEW CLIENTS
- Levia Wellness Spa: OPEN
- Luna Del Sol: OPEN
- Mindful+ Yoga Studio: OFFERING ONLINE CLASSES
- Mike’s Barber Shop: OPEN
- Move Therapies: OPEN
- Osoyoos Nail Studio: OPEN
- Rhone Beauty: OPEN
- Saffron Hair Design: OPEN
- Salon 85: OPEN
- Solterra Desert Spa: OPEN
- South Okanagan Massage Therapy: OPEN
- Studio 23: OPEN
- Sunshine Valley Chiropractic: OPEN
- Vengeance Fitness: OPEN
- Art Therapy Corp: OPEN
- Bank of Montreal: OPEN
- CIBC: OPEN
- Kitty’s Dog Walking Services: OPEN
- Osoyoos Travel: REMOTE SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Osoyoos Credit Union: OPEN 10AM – 2PM TUESDAY TO SATURDAY WITH LIMITED TELLERS
- Westland Insurance: OPEN
All wineries are open for wine purchases. Many of our wineries are currently offering discounted or complimentary shipping, limited contact pick-up, or local delivery. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
Please contact the wineries directly to confirm as this information changes regularly:
ADEGA ON 45TH: Open for tastings 10-5pm daily
BLACK HILLS: Open for tastings 11-5pm daily
BLUE SKY: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
BARTIER BROS: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
BORDERTOWN: Closed until Jan 10th
BURROWING OWL: Open Mon-Wed 10-4pm & Thurs-Sun 10-5pm
CASTORO DE ORO: Open by appointment only
CC JENTSCH: 10-5pm Monday to Friday for Pick up only through online and phone orders
CHECKMATE ARTISANAL WINERY: Open by appointment only.
CHURCH AND STATE: Open Wed- Sun 11am- 5pm
COVERT FARMS: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
CULMINA: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
DESERT HILLS ESTATE WINERY: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
FAIRVIEW CELLARS: Open by appointment only.
GEHRINGER BROTHERS: Open for curbside pick up only Mon-Sat 10-4:30pm
GOLD HILL: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
HERE’S THE THING: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
HESTER CREEK: Open Daily 10-4pm for SALES only
HIDDEN CHAPEL: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
INNISKILLIN OKANAGAN: Open daily 11- 4pm for tastings by appointment.
INTERSECTION: Open Fri- Mon 12-5pm
JACKSON-TRIGGS: Open daily 11- 4pm for tastings by appointment.
KISMET: Open daily 10-6pm
LA CASA BIANCA: Open by appointment only
LAKESIDE CELLARS: Open Thurs-Mon 11-5pm. Reservations recommended.
LARIANA: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
LA STELLA: Open by appointment only.
LE VIEUX PIN: Open by appointment only.
MAVERICK: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
MOON CURSER: Open Mon-Fri 10-5pm for curb side pick up only. Call 250-495-5161
NK’MIP CELLARS: Tasting by appointment 10-5pm daily.
OLIVER TWIST ESTATE WINERY: Open for tastings Tues- Sat 12-4pm.
PHANTOM CREEK: Open Thurs-Mon 11-5pm for tours and tastings by reservation only.
PIPE DREAMS: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
PLATINUM BENCH WINERY: Open Fri-Sun
QUINTA FERREIRA ESTATE WINERY: Open by appointment only.
RIVER STONE ESTATE WINERY: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
ROAD 13: Open Thurs-Mon 11-4pm, reservations required.
RUST WINE CO: Open Thurs-Mon 12-4pm. (Closed for the month of January)
SECOND CHAPTER WINE CO.: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
SQUEEZED WINERY + DISTILLERY: Open by appointment only.
STONEBOAT: Open weekends 11am- 5pm by appointment only
SILVER SAGE: Open for tastings 10-5pm daily (Temporarily closed)
TINHORN CREEK: Open for tastings daily 11-5pm
VINAMITÉ: Open daily 11-4pm. (Temporarily closed)
YOUNG & WYSE: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
TUMBLEWEED SPIRITS DISTILLERY: Open for tastings Wed-Sat 12-5pm
FAUSTINO ESTATE CIDERY: Closed for the season
SIMILKAMEEN INDEPENDENT WINEGROWERS WINERIES
Clos Du Soleil Winery – Tasting Room temporarily closed. Online, email and phone sales available. Drive through pick-up. Free shipping to BC and AB for 6+ bottles.
Corcelettes Estate Winery – Tasting Room closed. Sales by appointment only or online. No contact pick-up.
Crowsnest Vineyards – Wine Shop open Mon-Sun 10-4. Tastings by appmt Thurs-Sun. Restaurant open (seating and take out) Thurs/Fri 4-10, Sat/Sun 11:30-2:30 & 4-10. 250-499-5129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EauVivre Winery – Open by appointment. Online sales.
Forbidden Fruit Winery – Open for sales by appt. Online sales, shipping and local free deliveries by the case in the Similkameen and Okanagan areas. Check for wine specials.
Liber Farm & Winery – Tasting room closed for the season. Online Sales and shipping.
Hugging Tree Winery – Sales by appointment and online. Shipping and curbside pick-up available. Contact email@example.com. Special mixed case draw for every 12+ bottles purchased through Dec.
Orofino Vineyards — Tasting room closed for the season. Online sales.
Robin Ridge Winery – Tasting room closed. Online sales and shipping free for Club members and discounted within BC.
Rustic Roots Winery – Tasting Room closed. Online sales. No contact pick-up available.
Twisted Hills Craft Cider – Tasting room closed for the season. Online sales.