Osoyoos Business and Services*:
In an effort to encourage social distancing and prevent the spread of COVID-19, our local businesses in Osoyoos are taking preventative measures in order to help protect our community and provide a safe environment for visitors, and residences alike.
Please see below for what’s open in Osoyoos including special business hours and services being offered during this time.
*Please note that this information changes frequently, and we recommend contacting specific businesses to confirm hours of operation, services and health and safety protocols offered.
Updated as of April 10, 2021. Please contact businesses directly for the most up to date information.
OSOYOOS COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Osoyoos Visitor Centre: OPEN TUES-SAT 9AM – 4PM
- Osoyoos public parks, trails, walkways and beaches: OPEN
- Parks and Recreation Map Boat Trailer Parking (Paid): CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Skateboard Park: OPEN
- Osoyoos Dog Park: OPEN
- Kinsmen Park Playground: OPEN
- Lions Park Playground: OPEN
- Osoyoos Splash Park: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Sunrise Marina: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Pickleball Courts: OPEN
- Sun Bowl Arena: Contact Sonora Community Centre for more info.
- Sonora Community Centre: OPEN (BY APPOINTMENT)
- Osoyoos Library: OPEN TUESDAY-SATURDAY
- Osoyoos Firehall: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Desert Park: CLOSED
- Public tennis courts: OPEN
- Osoyoos & District Sanitary Landfill: OPEN TUES 8AM-4PM, WED-FRI 11AM-4PM & SAT 8AM-4PM
- Osoyoos Sani-Dump Station: OPEN APRIL 1st – October 31st
- Osoyoos Town Office: OPEN 9AM-1PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
Osoyoos Town Office can be reached at: 250.495.6515 or firstname.lastname@example.org | www.osoyoos.ca
- Planning and Development Services: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC Planning and Development Services can be reached at: 250.495.6191 or email@example.com
- Desert Sun Counselling and Resource Centre: OPEN – OFFERING VIRTUAL SERVICES
- Osoyoos Child Care Centre: OPEN
- Osoyoos Elks bingo: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Osoyoos Elks cribbage: CLOSED
- Osoyoos Farmers’ Market: SUMMER MARKET WILL OPEN ON SATURDAY MAY 8th – SEPTEMBER 18th 2021
- Osoyoos Food Bank: OPEN
- Osoyoos Legion: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Osoyoos Seniors Centre: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Oliver Seniors Centre: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Marina Washroom: Open Daily 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Goodman Park Washroom: Open Daily – 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Pioneer Walkway Washroom: Closed for the season
Public park washrooms will be open daily from 7:00am to 7:00pm for the SPRING season beginning April 16 to May 1 for the following washrooms:
DINING, RESTAURANTS & GROCERIES
Restaurants, pubs, bars and food courts are closed for indoor dining until April 19 at 11:59 pm. Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed.
- 7-11 Food Services: OPEN
- Ambrosia: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT AND PATIO SEATING CLOSED ON TUESDAYS
- AG Foods: OPEN DAILY 7:30AM-8PM
- A&W: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DRIVE THRU ONLY
- The Bear, The Fish, The Root & The Berry: (CLOSED MARCH 1ST – APRIL 30TH FOR RENOVATIONS)
- Buy Low Foods: OPEN DAILY 8AM-8PM
- Boston Pizza: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY 11AM-10PM
- Campo Marina: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT ONLY TUES-SAT 4-7:30PM
- Convivia Bistro Cuisine: OPEN FOR PATIO DINING AND TAKE OUT FROM APRIL 15th THURS-MON 4:30-9PM
- Dairy Queen Osoyoos: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT AND DRIVE THRU ONLY 11AM-9PM
- Diamond Steak and Seafood House: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT WED-SUN 4-8PM
- Footprints Beach Bar & Grill: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Golden Chopsticks: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY 12PM-8PM
- Gyro Beach Cafe: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Indian Flame on Main: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY DAILY 3:30-8:30 PM
- JoJos Café: OPEN FOR TAKEOUT WITH LIMITED OUTDOOR SEATING MONDAY – SATURDAY 8-3 PM
- Junction 3 Coffee House: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT AND PATIO SEATING DAILY 7AM -5PM
- Kozo Cafe: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT MON-FRI LUNCH 11:30AM-2:30PM AND DINNER 4PM-6PM (CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 6TH)
- Lake Village Bakery: OPEN WED – SUN 9AM-3PM, PRE-ORDERS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
- Mami’s Pizza: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY DAILY 3-9 PM
- La Marqueza: OPEN 11:30AM-7PM THURS-MON
- Masala Bistro: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT THURS – TUES 12:00PM TO 7:00PM
- McDonalds: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DRIVE THRU ONLY
- Miradoro Restaurant: OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKE OUT. DAILY 11:30AM-9PM
- Nk’Mip Cellars Patio Restaurant: OPEN FOR LUNCH 11:30AM-4PM (APRIL 1st- MAY 20th)
- North Basin Brewing Co.: OPEN MON-SAT 11AM-10PM AND SUN 11AM-7PM PATIO SEATING AVAILABLE
- O’Delights Asian Fusion Restaurant: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY WED-MON 12PM-8PM
- Osoyoos Pho: OPEN DAILY 10AM- 8PM
- The Owl pub: OPEN DAILY FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKE OUT. 11AM-10PM
- Pizza 97A: OPEN DAILY FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY. FRI/SAT 11AM-11PM, SUN 11AM-8PM, MON/THUR 11AM-9PM
- Pizza Factory: OPEN DAILY FOR TAKE OUT & DELIVERY. LIMITED OUTDOOR SEATING
- Pointe 49 @ Walnut Beach: OPEN DAILY. SUN/THURS 5PM-8PM, FRI/SAT 4PM-9PM
- Quizno’s: OPEN DAILY 2PM- 4:30PM, STARTING MAY WILL BE OPEN 11:30AM- 7PM
- Roberto’s Gelato: REOPENING APRIL 22, 2021
- The Restaurant at Watermark: TAKEOUT ONLY DAILY 4PM-9PM
- The Sage Pub: OPEN DAILY FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKE OUT 11AM-10PM, DELIVERY AVAILABLE AFTER 5PM
- Smitty’s Osoyoos: OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKE OUT DAILY 9AM-6PM
- Sofia Mexican Food: OPEN 11AM-6PM CLOSED WEDNESDAYS. OUTDOOR PATIO SEATING
- Sol @ Holiday Inn: OPEN DAILY 7AM-11AM & WED-SUN 5PM-9PM FOR TAKE OUT
- Sugar Quail Bakery: OPEN TUES-SAT BUT ONLY 1 PERSON/PARTY ALLOWED IN AT A TIME 9AM/4PM
- Terrafina: OPEN FOR PATIO DINING AND TAKE OUT WED-SUN 12:30- 4PM
- Tim Hortons: OPEN DAILY FROM 4AM-11PM FOR TAKE OUT & DRIVE THRU ONLY
- Subway: OPEN DAILY MON/FRI 7AM-9PM, SAT/SUN 8AM-9PM
- Wander Home Café: OPEN 8:30AM-6:30PM LIMITED OUTDOOR SEATING
- Wildfire Grill: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- C&C Family Orchards: OPEN SAT 10AM-4PM AND SUN 1PM-4PM
- Fernandes Fruit Market: OPEN DAILY 9AM-6PM
- Kailey Fruit Market: OPEN TUES 12-3PM & SAT 11-4PM
- Osoyoos Fruit Basket: OPEN DAILY 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Osoyoos Fruit Market: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
RETAIL AND SHOPPING
- 85th Boutique: OPEN MONDAY- SATURDAY 10AM-4PM
- Bonnie Doon: OPEN
- California Day Clothing: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Cheeks Wear: OPEN 10AM-5PM
- Elvis Fine Jewelry: OPEN TUESDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-5PM
- Fields Osoyoos: OPEN MONDAY-SATURDAY 9:30AM-6PM
- First Choice Health Foods: OPEN
- Home Hardware: OPEN DAILY 9AM-5PM
- Lady Chadderton’s: OPEN WED-SAT 10-4
- Osoyoos Thrift Store: OPEN TUESDAY-FRIDAY 9:30AM-3PM
- Osoyoos Flea market: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Osoyoos Flowers: OPEN MONDAY- SATURDAY 10AM – 6PM
- Pharmasave: OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-6PM SATURDAY 9AM-5PM
- Polka Dot Door Floral Design Boutique: OPEN TUESDAY- FRIDAY 10AM-4PM SATURDAY 10AM-2PM
- Red Apple Osoyoos: OPEN DAILY 9AM-6PM
- Sandhu Greenhouses: OPEN DAILY 8:30AM-6PM
- Shoe Biz: OPEN DAILY MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-5PM, SUNDAY 10AM-4PM
- Shoppers Drug Mart: OPEN – FIRST HOUR (8AM – 9AM) FOR SENIORS AND THOSE IN NEED ONLY
- Strike The Pose: OPEN TUESDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-5PM MONDAY 10AM-4PM
- The Curator: OPENING MID-MAY
- The Source Osoyoos: OPEN MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-6PM
- Unity: OPEN DAILY 10AM-5:30PM
- Wander Home: OPEN
- Your Dollar Store With More: OPEN DAILY 9AM-6PM SUNDAYS 9AM-5PM
For Osoyoos hotels, motels, resorts, and bed and breakfasts, please visit our accommodations page and contact properties directly to book.
CAMPING & RV
- Brookvale Holiday Resort: OPENS MAY 1st
- Cabana Beach Campground: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Inkaneep Point Resort: OPENS MID-MAY
- Island View RV Resort: OPEN
- Nk’Mip Campground & RV Park: OPEN
- Walton’s Lakefront Resort: OPENING DATE TBD
- sẁiẁs Provincial Park (Haynes Point): OPEN
RECREATION, ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- ATB Watersports: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- The Art Gallery Osoyoos: OPEN
- Baldy Mountain Resort: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Coyotes Sports Simulation: OPEN TUES-SAT 10AM-6PM (OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT)
- Double O Bikes: OPEN TUES-SAT 9AM-4PM MAX 3 PEOPLE ALLOWED IN STORE
- Indian Grove Riding Stables: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Kobau Lanes: OPEN MON-SAT 10AM-9PM, SUNDAY 10AM-5PM, RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED
- Level Up Games: OPEN WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY
- MOXIE Tours: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Centre: OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-3:30PM
- Okanagan Art Gallery: OPEN
- Osoyoos Desert Centre: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON (Opening May 1st 2021)
- Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad: OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 10-5PM & SATURDAY 12-5PM
- Osoyoos Golf Club: OPEN
- OK Wine shuttle: CLOSED
- Rattlesnake Canyon: Open every Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 pm until the May Long weekend. (Only the Windmill, Mini Golf, Go Karts and the Arcade will be open at this time).
- Sonora Dunes Golf Club: OPEN
- South Okanagan E Bike Safaris: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Starlite Marina: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Sun Hills Riding Centre: OPEN FOR PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Wakepilot: OPENING MAY 24th 2021
- Wine Tours Gone South: OPEN
FITNESS, SPA AND WELLNESS SERVICES
- Advanced Fitness Club: OPEN
- Beyond Beauty: OPEN
- Crowns Barbershop and Beauty Lounge: OPEN
- Dance Oasis Studio: CLOSED TO NEW CLIENTS
- Dirty Hairy’s & Hairyette’s Barbering: OPEN
- The Good Life: OPEN
- Lakeside Laser Lounge: CLOSED TO NEW CLIENTS
- Levia Wellness Spa: OPEN
- Luna Del Sol: OPEN
- Mike’s Barber Shop: OPEN
- Move Therapies: OPEN
- Osoyoos Nail Studio: OPEN
- Rhone Beauty: OPEN
- Saffron Hair Design: OPEN
- Salon 85: OPEN
- Solterra Desert Spa: OPEN
- South Okanagan Massage Therapy: OPEN
- Studio 23: OPEN
- Sun Salutations Hot Yoga: CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 19th
- Sunshine Valley Chiropractic: OPEN
- Vengeance Fitness: OPEN MON-FRI 6AM-9PM, SAT 7AM-9PM, SUN 9AM-5PM
- Art Therapy Corp: OPEN
- Bank of Montreal: OPEN
- CIBC: OPEN
- Kitty’s Dog Walking Services: OPEN
- Osoyoos Travel: REMOTE SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Osoyoos Credit Union: OPEN 10AM – 2PM TUESDAY TO SATURDAY WITH LIMITED TELLERS
- Westland Insurance: OPEN
All wineries are open for wine purchases. Many of our wineries are currently offering discounted or complimentary shipping, limited contact pick-up, or local delivery. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
Please contact the wineries directly to confirm as this information changes regularly:
South Okanagan Wineries:
ADEGA ON 45TH: Open daily 10am-5pm, picnic area is open.
BLACK HILLS: Open for tastings 11am-5pm daily. Outdoor tastings weather/space permitting
BLUE SKY: Open daily 11am-4pm
BARTIER BROS: Open 11am-5pm daily
BORDERTOWN: Open 11am-4pm. Starting May 15th hours will be 10am-5pm
BURROWING OWL: Open daily 10am-6pm
CASTORO DE ORO: Open 12pm-5pm Easter Weekend and every Sat-Sun in April
CC JENTSCH: 10am-5pm Monday to Friday for Pick up only through online and phone orders
CHECKMATE ARTISANAL WINERY: Open Thurs-Sun 11am-5pm
CHURCH AND STATE: Open Fri-Sun 12pm-5pm and from May 1st daily 11am-5pm
COVERT FARMS: Open Wed- Sun 11am-5pm for tastings and tours by appointment. Outdoor tastings
CULMINA: Open Thurs-Fri by appointment only until Easter
DESERT HILLS ESTATE WINERY: Open Thurs-Sun 11am-4pm
FAIRVIEW CELLARS: Open 11am-5pm daily by appointment. Outdoor tastings
GEHRINGER BROTHERS: Open for curbside pick up only Mon-Sat 10am-4:30pm
GOLD HILL: Open daily 11am-4pm
HERE’S THE THING: Opening end of April
HESTER CREEK: Open Daily 10am-4pm
HIDDEN CHAPEL: Open 11am-5pm daily
INNISKILLIN OKANAGAN: Open daily 11am- 4pm for tastings by appointment.
INTERSECTION: Open Fri- Mon 12pm-5pm
JACKSON-TRIGGS: Open daily 11am- 4pm for tastings by appointment.
KISMET: Open Thurs-Sun 12pm-5pm
LA CASA BIANCA: Open by appointment only
LAKESIDE CELLARS: Open Thurs-Mon 11am-5pm. Reservations recommended. Outdoor tastings weather/space permitting
LARIANA: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
LA STELLA: Open daily 11am- 5pm
LE VIEUX PIN: Open daily 11am- 5pm
MAVERICK: Open Fri-Sun 1pm-5pm. Outdoor tastings May 1st open daily 11am-5pm
MOON CURSER: Open Mon-Fri 10am-5pm for curb side pick up only. Call 250-495-5161
NK’MIP CELLARS: Tasting by appointment 10am-6pm daily.
OLIVER TWIST ESTATE WINERY: Open for tastings 10am-5:30pm daily.
PHANTOM CREEK: Open Thurs-Mon 11am-5pm for tours and tastings by reservation only.
PIPE DREAMS: Open Fri- Sat 11am-3pm
PLATINUM BENCH WINERY: Open Fri-Sun 11am-4pm. Outdoor tastings
QUINTA FERREIRA ESTATE WINERY: Open weekends 10am-6pm, open daily in May
RAMIFICATION CELLARS: Open Wed- Sun 11am-4pm
RED HORSES VINEYARD: Open daily 11am-5pm
RIVER STONE ESTATE WINERY: Drive Thru pick up only available on Tues-Thurs from 11am-4pm. Opening for tastings May 2nd.
ROAD 13: Open Thurs-Mon 11am-5pm, reservations required.
RUST WINE CO: Open Thurs-Mon 12pm-4pm. Outdoor tastings
SECOND CHAPTER WINE CO.: Open Fri 1-6pm, Sat-Sun 11-3pm
SQUEEZED WINERY + DISTILLERY: Open by appointment only.
STONEBOAT: Open Fri- Sun 10-5pm, Mon-Tues 10-3pm
SILVER SAGE: Open for tastings 10am-5pm daily
TINHORN CREEK: Open for tastings daily 11am-5pm. Outdoor tastings
VINAMITÉ: Open Fri-Sun 11am-4pm. Outdoor tastings
YOUNG & WYSE: Open daily 11am-4pm
TUMBLEWEED SPIRITS DISTILLERY: Open for tastings Tues-Sat 12pm-5pm
FAUSTINO ESTATE CIDERY: Closed for the season
Similkameen Independent Winegrowers Wineries:
Clos Du Soleil Winery: Open daily from May 1. Reservations required. Book online or call (250) 499-0685.
Corcelettes Estate Winery: Open daily from April 30. Reservations required. Book online.
Crowsnest Vineyards: Winery open daily from April 15; 10:00am–5:30pm. Flights and tastings in Restaurant at Crowsnest Vineyards daily from April 15, 11:30am to closing. Walk-ins or reservations at 250-499-5129.
EauVivre Winery: Open by appointment. Online sales.
Forbidden Fruit Winery: Open Thurs/Fri 12:00pm-8:00pm. Sat/Sun 11:00am–8:00pm.
Klippers Untangled Cider: From April 14 open Thurs-Mon. Daily from May 1st. Cidery hours: 11:00am – 5:00pm. Row 14 Restaurant: 11:00am–8:00pm.
Liber Farm & Winery: Tasting room closed for the season. Online Sales and shipping.
Hugging Tree Winery: Thurs through Monday from April 30; 11:00am–5:00pm. Reserve online. Walk-ins if available.
Orofino Vineyards: Open daily from Apr 30; 10:00am–5:00pm. Online reservations. Walk-ins if available.
Robin Ridge Winery: Open daily from May 1, 10:00am–5:30pm.
Rustic Roots Winery: Open daily from April 30; 9:30am–5:30pm.
Seven Stones Winery: Open daily 10:00am–6:00pm. Call 250.499.2144 for reservations. Walk-in welcome if space available.
Twisted Hills Craft Cider: Open Fri – Mon through April; 11:00am–5:00pm. Daily from April 30; 10:00am–6:00pm.
Vanessa Vineyards: Open daily 10:00am-5:30pm.